- Preheat oven to 325 ˚F.
- Put loin roast fat side up on bone in roasting pan or on rack in roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt or your favorite spices.
- In order to determine cooking time, it is 30-35 minutes per lb.
- Cover the roast with foil for the first half of your cooking time.
- Meat temperature should be between 160 – 170 ˚F when done. Do not exceed 170˚F. This will lead to over cooking and will dry the roast out.
*For boneless pork loin, prepare the same as above but for cooking time it should be 35-40 minutes per lb. Roast on a rack if you have one.
* For crown roast prepare the same as above. If the crown roast is stuffed add an additional 25-30 minutes to the cooking time. Cover rib bones with foil until 30 minutes before finished.