Boneless or Bone-In Pork Shoulder Roast
- Pre-heat oven to 375˚F.
- Rub down with Buck’s Seasoning, pepper and onion powder.
- In a deep roasting pan place fat side up then add apple juice or apple cider.
- Cover with foil and roast in oven for 3 ½ to 4 hours. Remove the foil ½-1 hour before roast is done. With the bone-in roast, you should be able to pull the shoulder bone out cleanly and easily.
- Carve or shred for a great pork roast dinner.
- For something that requires less pan and less mess, roast potatoes and carrots with your pork roast.